The Prayer Chapel Sight & Sound Ministry is committed to moving towards being a top notch, innovative audio/media ministry, lead by God to serve the people.
To ensure that all operating aspects of the Sight & Sound Ministry professionally assist in the worship experience. Our commitment to service will also be paramount in providing clear communication and enlightening entertainment for the congregants.
3 Areas of support
- Responsible for setting up the camera and making sure that it is focused to capture the entire service
- Responsible for editing the DVD and producing copies as requested
- Responsible for editing and making changes to the power point presentations
- Responsible for setting up and taking down the projector
- Responsible for setting up and taking down the microphones
- Responsible for monitoring and adjusting the sound board as needed
- Responsible for being alert and attentive throughout the service to tackle any issues and/or adjustment dealing with sound and equipment immediately